Grilled Zucchini Kabobs
Impress Dad for Father’s Day on June 17th with a gilled healthy meal or serve as a light side dish!
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 medium zucchinis, cut crosswise into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
In a bowl combine the feta, olive oil, lemon zest and juice, and mint. Set aside.
Toss the zucchini and onion with the vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Thread vegetables onto skewers, alternating the two.
Grill on the lightly oiled rack for about 6–8 minutes or until tender and slightly charred.
Transfer vegetables to a platter and top with the feta cheese mixture. Serve with additional lemon wedges.