Recipe: Broccoli and Shredded Chicken Salad
• 1 large head of raw broccoli
• 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
• 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
• 6-8 slices cooked bacon, roughly chopped
• 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
• 1 1/2 cups halved green seedless grapes
• 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
• 1 cup raisins
• 3/4 cup mayonnaise
• 3/4 cup plain yogurt
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 tablespoons white vinegar
Break broccoli down into even sized florets and add to a serving bowl with chicken, almonds, bacon, onion, grapes, celery and raisins.
In a smaller bowl whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and vinegar. Add to serving bowl and toss to coat evenly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Can be kept refrigerated for up to four hours before serving.