Recipe: Rum Orange Chicken Kebabs
- 2/3 cup dark rum
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- Chopped cilantro, optional
- Orange wedges, optional
In a medium bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
Place the chicken in a shallow dish or ziplock bag and add enough marinade to coat the chicken. Marinate for at least an hour.
Place chicken cubes on a metal or bamboo skewer and broil for 10-15 minutes, turning once or twice during cooking and occasionally basting with remaining mixture.
Serve chicken with orange wedges and sprinkled with chopped cilantro.