Thai-Spiced Sweet Potato Wedges
• 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
• 1/2 lime, juiced
• 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
• 1 tablespoon brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
• 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
• 4 lime wedges
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Rub all surfaces of the sweet potatoes with olive oil. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and season with salt. Bake for 20 minutes or until tender.
While potatoes are in the oven, cook the sesame oil, soy sauce, peanut butter, lime, ginger, brown sugar, and chili garlic sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat. If the sauce becomes too thick, thin with a bit of warm water.
Remove sweet potatoes from oven and drizzle with sauce. Serve with cilantro and lime wedges.